Stern Cardiovascular Foundation is the largest cardiovascular group in Memphis.
Stern has several cardiologists as a result of a merger with Memphis Heart Clinic, This change is an example of a consolidation trend dominating Memphis health care since Stern aligned with Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation.
Known as one of the largest medical research areas in the country, The Stern Cardiovascular
Foundation, founded in Memphis in 1920 by Dr. Neuton S. Stern is recognized as one of the leading cardiovascular research and treatment centers in the country.
Utilizing state-of-the-art medical technology, The Stern Cardiovascular
Foundation is where commitment to excellence meets compassion. Recognized as leaders in medical research and medical advancements, we maintain patient care in area hospitals including Baptist Memorial Hospitals, Saint Francis Hospital, and Methodist Healthcare/Methodist Hospitals.
Heart Disease is the #1 Killer of all Men and Women! Schedule a heart health check-up today!
The Stern Cardiovascular Foundation has
numerous convenient locations to serve you:
- Holly Springs, MS: 1938 Crescent Meadow Dr.
- New Albany, MS: 200 Highway 30 West
- Oxford, MS: 2301 S. Lamar Blvd. Suite 110
- Southaven, MS: 7362 Southcrest Circle
- Southaven, MS: 39: 391 Southcrest Circle, Suite 200
Please contact us to locate helpful information including our hours of operation, phone numbers and maps to each of our locations.
- Bartlett, TN: 2996 Kate Bond Road, Ste. 211
- Collierville, TN: 1500 West Poplar, Suite 309
- Germantown, TN: 8060 Wolf River Boulevard
- Memphis, TN: 6025 Walnut Grove Rd, Suite 111
- Munford, TN: 76 Tabb Road, Unit H
- Union City, TN: 1109 East Reelfoot Ave, Suite A